Business Development Executive
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Inbound/Outbound Calling.
- Responsible for New Lead Generation and approach new businesses with proposals.
- Generating leads for the products/services of the company
- Email campaigning/ LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Linkedin campaigning / Facebook campaigning and gathering sales intelligence.
- Develop new business via mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce company product and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches in close collaboration with the Business Development & Sales team.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software / POC /Proposal, articulately.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- Work closely with the business development, sales & digital marketing team.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Ability to read situations and people and react accordingly
- Proactive, problem-solver who can work independently and a strong sense of personal accountability
- Great English communication skills. You can easily discuss the project scope with international customers.
- Proactive, and resourceful
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly change focus to meet deadlines and special report requests
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- Upto 2 years of relevant pre-sales, business development & sales experience.
- Experience with Softwares & technical solution sales
- Should have knowledge of Linkedin, Upwork & other relevant business development tools.
- Preferable – Techno-commercial background.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel & Presentation.
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.