As a startup, we prefer working with people who are self-driven. We work between 10 am – 6 pm with alternate Saturdays off. Our offices are based in co-work spaces (Powered by Instaoffice) at prime locations, with all the basic amenities required for a decent working environment.
What We Believe: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce through equal opportunity, transparency, and non-discrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
Current Job Openings
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Inbound/Outbound Calling.
- Responsible for New Lead Generation and approach new businesses with proposals.
- Generating leads for the products/services of the company
- Email campaigning/ LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Linkedin campaigning / Facebook campaigning and gathering sales intelligence.
- Develop new business via mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce company product and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches in close collaboration with the Business Development & Sales team.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software / POC /Proposal, articulately.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- Work closely with the business development, sales & digital marketing team.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Ability to read situations and people and react accordingly
- Proactive, problem-solver who can work independently and a strong sense of personal accountability
- Great English communication skills. You can easily discuss the project scope with international customers.
- Proactive, and resourceful
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly change focus to meet deadlines and special report requests
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- Upto 2 years of relevant pre-sales, business development & sales experience.
- Experience with Softwares & technical solution sales
- Should have knowledge of Linkedin, Upwork & other relevant business development tools.
- Preferable – Techno-commercial background.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel & Presentation.
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
We are looking for a seasoned web developer to join our development team. Lead developers serve as the primary technical resource on collaborative project teams, architecting and building complex websites, delegating tasks to other developers, and evolving and enhancing our process and workflows.
Lead developers are also charged with being strategically-minded, collaborative team members. We value best practice approaches to our development work, close communication with strategy and design teams through the project lifecycle, and challenging our development team to do their best work.
You’ll help set the standard for our development practice, and play an integral role in project architecture and implementation.
Establish technical architecture and manage team collaboration
- Serve as the primary technical resource on a variety of web development and digital marketing projects
- Provide technical solutions to complex project requirements, and ensure that those solutions meet budgets and timelines
- Work closely with other team members – developers and non-developers – to create work plans, project documentation, and time estimates
- Delegate tasks to other developers
- Ensure quality control over the work being done
- Identify and provide solutions for process gaps or other areas for improvement
- Champion best practices for code structure and nomenclature
- Work in conjunction with other developers, providing development support, guidance, and professional growth
- Introduce new and emerging patterns and technologies into our workflow
Craft well-architected code to meet custom project requirements
- Implement custom functionality (most often in PHP), marrying back-end data sources (e.g. content management systems or external databases) with front-end experiences
- Work on building, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, and refactoring of new and existing code, front- and back-end
- Configure content management systems (most often Drupal and Wordpress) to meet content and data requirements
- Perform development and implementation of custom code to meet specific project requirements
- Work closely with our UX and visual design teams to create custom web-based experiences
Lead by example, with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Collaborate with project teams (producers, UX strategists, visual designers, developers)
- Communicate with internal project teams and clients clearly and effectively regarding technical requirements, limitations, risks, and proposed solutions
- Interface directly with clients, providing client education support to the project Producer
- Demonstrate creativity and openness in your problem-solving approach
See projects through from beginning to end
- Collaborate with project teams early and often to identify implementation concerns or questions, and provide insight into the development approach
- Meet with designers early in the project to audit design mockups for practicality and responsiveness
- Identify back-end requirements to meet the needs of the complete user experience
- Coordinate with front-end and back-end developers to implement/integrate code
- Collaborate with our UX team to shape the end-user experience
- Providing estimates in the proposal process for potential projects
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years working professionally as a web developer
- Extensive experience with object-oriented code in PHP and/or Ruby
- Deep functional understanding of web requests (e.g. HTTP protocol/AJAX)
- Strong knowledge of git / version control
- High degree of competency with UNIX terminal/command line
- Experience working on large-scale, custom website builds
- Commitment to best practices and well-organized code
- Extensive experience with HTML and CSS (including SASS);
- High degree of competency with compilation tools such as grunt and gulp
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal/presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and creatively solve problems
- Develop/implement front-end and back-end code to bring our UX strategy and designs to life
- Play a direct role in delegating tasks to other developers and ensuring quality control
- Stay on top of industry-leading approaches, best practices, and technologies
- Play an active role in both internal and external meetings and discussions
- Contribute to a positive overall work environment and experience
- Maintain accurate time tracking
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns targeting B2C part and ensuring Business for the company.
- Strategize and implement the Google Campaigns and responsible for Lead Generation Process.
- Website maintenance, content writing, and Brand Building.
- Manage all web/mobile tracking events and ensure that we are capturing the right data.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules. Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords and PPC programs.
- Presenting recommendations to the Director and Operation’s Manager.
- Manage the e-mail contact database and conduct A/B testing and bulk email re-marketing.
- Plan, execute, and analyze digital campaigns including but not limited to, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics and bulk emailing.
Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Google AdWords, Analytics, SEO, SMO, Re-marketing, Online Campaigns, PPC, Research, Lead Generation
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, illustrations, UI and UX, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, adobe xd, UI, UX
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Ideate creative ideas for social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Work according to brand guidelines and make strategies for online promotions of respective brands. Generate, edit and publish daily content on respective brand pages.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
Fill out this form below or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org